Thee Empty Hour
Thee Empty Hours are an explosive three-piece band that have been consistently pleasing audiences around Southern Ontario for the last 6 years. Combining energy and talent with a dash of humour, the band have set themselves apart from other bands in their delivery of upbeat and danceable modern and vintage rock ‘n’ roll classics.
All of the members have experienced success with other musical ventures, but believe that they cannot beat the chemistry that they share together. This chemistry shines through their performances of covers as well as their own killer original material.
Blessed with two dynamic and versatile singers, they cover a wide range of styles and provide each other with impeccable harmonies while virtually attacking their guitars with abandon. They are backed by a monster of a drummer who holds the group together by beating his drums into oblivion. Many jaws have hit the floor when he lets loose.
The overall effect of the band’s performances is that they continue to get asked back to the same clubs to deliver more of the same. At this juncture, the band is looking to expand their horizons and allow more audiences to be subjected to Thee Empty Hours in all of their finery.
Thee Empty Hours are: Paul Harris – guitar/vocals; Reuben Costa – bass/vocals; Rob Chowhan – drums
Over the years, Thee Empty Hours and it’s members have had the pleasure to share the stage with the following artists:
Our Lady Peace, The Doughboys, Sum 41, Tea Party, Barenaked Ladies, Blue Rodeo, Lowest of the Low, The Watchmen, Snow, Bowling For Soup, Planet Smashers, Alun Pigguns, Headstones, Agent Orange, Bon Jovi (seriously, Rob’s band The Luminols won a contest!), Junkhouse, The Killjoys, Supergarage, Chesterfield Kings and many others that have been forgotten, but still count.
- The Power House - Friday 29th December 2017 - 9PM
- The Augusta House - Friday 27th April 2018 - 10PM
- The Augusta House - Friday 23rd February 2018 - 9PM
- The Augusta House - Friday 15th June 2018 - 9PM
- The Augusta House - Saturday 06th January 2018 - 9PM
- The Dickens - Friday 22nd June 2018 - 9PM
- The Dickens - Friday 16th March 2018 - 9PM
- The Dickens - Saturday 12th May 2018 - 9PM
- Pluckers - Saturday 17th February 2018 - 9PM
- The Power House - Friday 01st June 2018 - 9PM
- The Power House - Friday 30th March 2018 - 9PM
- The Power House - Saturday 10th February 2018 - 9PM
- 33 Bowen - Friday 12th January 2018 - 9PM
- 33 Bowen - Friday 23rd March 2018 - 9PM
- 33 Bowen - Friday 25th May 2018 - 9PM
- - Thursday 01st January 1970 - 12AM